- Promotion of ideas and values of international student sport using innovative educational platform.
Tasks to meet:
- To deliver professional development programs for members of executive committees and national sport unions
- To train highly qualified personnel in the field of student sports
- To conduct research activities in the sphere of global student sport
- To ensure sustainable legacy of Universiades
Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation
Government of the Republic of Tatarstan
Russian Student Sport Union
- Qualified Russian and foreign tutors
- Internships at major sport tournaments and venues
- Educational programs certified by FISU
- Certificate of State standard
Courses and seminars:
- Sport management
- Event management
- Human resources management
- Marketing and PR
- Information technologies
- Medicine and anti-doping
Volunteers' resource center:
- Educational module for coordinators of volunteering programs
- Training volunteers for major sport events
International school for sport journalists "U-Media"
- Educational module for advanced training and development of practical skills in various sports
"Kazan 2013 Observer" program
Executive director of FISU International Educational Center Liliya Bariyeva:
'The main task of the Center is to share knowledge in the field of sport management and organization of major international sport events'.
BASIC TRAINING AREAS
BASIC EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
Modular short-term advanced training programs:
- unique programs in the sports industry with an open enrollment
- programs developed on special request.
The main sections of training:
- training highly qualified athletes in the favored sport;
- professional education in the sphere of physical culture and sports;
- professional sports management;
- legal support of activities in physical culture and sports;
- international relations in the sphere of physical culture and sports;
-information and promotional support for physical education and sports.
Summer courses programs
A series of workshops for professionals working in the sports industry.
On-line courses programs
Achievement of new knowledge at any intensity, anytime and anywhere in the world.
The scheme of interaction between state and non-state partners for creation of the FISU IEC