Institute of Scientific Researches for Sport Reserve Training Technologies has been established with the view to meet the tasks, set by the Strategy of Physical Culture and Sport development in the Russian Federation until the year of 2020. It is designed to mobilize the scientific potential of the Republic of Tatarstan with the view to develop and raise achievements of top sport in Kazan before Univerisade 2013 and make use effectively of its sport heritage in the framework of scientific-educational cluster, established at the Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism.
The principal objective for the Institute is to conduct researches with the view to improve top level athletes training system, to implement modern novelties and achievements of the world’s fundamental science, advanced methods and experiences of the leading European and Russian institutions.
Tasks to meet
- To conduct fundamental researches in the field of sport;
- To research on scientific ground for sport selection criterions in various sports;
- To analyze efficiency of the methods, measuring predisposition of athletes to certain sports, we have in place and will be taken in the future;
- To establish complex system monitoring with the opportunity to introduce timely corrections considering functional state of athletes;
- To establish continuing and timely study in the form of three-folded cooperation – “scientist – coach – athlete”, based on modern computer, informative-analytical and distance technologies;
- To assist athletes to reach significant results avoiding the use of doping and prohibited substations, making good use of sport and pedagogical technologies, introduced into he training process from its early stages;
- To assist athletes to avoid overstrain and pathological states, to assist them to preserve their health and keep on top results, involving modern sport-rehabilitation and biologically based technologies;
- To invent new diagnostic equipment;
- To make good use of the modern laboratory base of the Institute in the framework of scientific-educational process at the Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism;
- To compose scientific-practical school of sport physiology and training technologies, training of qualified international level specialists;
- To organise regular scientific-practical conferences of different level on various sport-related issues, such as sport physiology and sport training technologies.