Head of Library – Tatyna Korchagina
Librarian – Marina Kudryavtseva
Librarian – Elmira Nurgazizova
Library is located in the building of Indoor swimming pool «Burevestnik», 1st floor, 3 room
subscription: Monday – Friday 9.00 till 19.30
electronic reading hall: Monday - Friday 9.00 till 19.30
Saturday - 9.00 till 17.00
Lunch hour: 13.00 till 13.30
Rules and regulations
- Library card is required.
- Academic literature is issued for a period of one semester.
- Number of simultaneously issued literature generally not regulated. Circulation of copies in high demand can be limited however.
- Additional literature is issued for a period of 14 – 20 days. In very specific cases circulation of copies in high demand can be limited to 1 – 3 days.
- Encyclopedias, dictionaries, magazines, legal documents are available in the reading hall only.
- Readers can get a card to use electronic library system "KNIGAFOND".
- Readers are required to take care of books and other materials obtained from the library and return them on time.
FULL TEXT DATABASE/Materials of educational process
• Electronic Library System "Knigafond". Textbooks for all subjects. Access by individual cards. Cards are issued at the library.
• Lecture texts of tutors, access from Web pages of Departments
• Electronic library collection. Access from laptops in reading hall, for issue
RUSSIAN SPORT LIFE
http://www.minsport.gov.ru/ Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation
mdmst.tatarstan.ru Minsitry of Youth Affairs, Sport and Tourism of the Republic of Tatarstan
http://infosport.ru/ SPORT RUSSIA National Information Network
INTERNET RESOURCES/ Encyclopedias, reference literature